Axis Bank is near a crucial level of 1068, Any break below it stock will go till 1020 and 987 odd levels.
Buy above 1098 Tgt 1112,1126 and 1144 SL 1082
Sell below 1076 Tgt 1067,1044 and 1022 SL 1082
HCL Tech has broken out of the channel and is consolidation above it.Next resistance level comes at 1220,Any close above it stock can move all the way to 1300 and 1364. Break of 1131 on closing basis will take stock back to 1076 odd levels.
Buy above 1166 Tgt 1174,1195 and 1220 SL 1160
Sell below 1150 Tgt 1143,1131 and 1120 SL 1160
Bajaj Auto has formed multiple DOJI’s signalling an explosive move is coming in next few days.
Buy above 2133 Tgt 2153,2180 and 2207 SL 2111
Sell below 2100 Tgt 2083,2060 and 2030 SL 2111
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 1.20 Lakh
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs , Oct Month 1.03 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Dear Bramesh Sir,
Yesterday the SL was hit for Axis Bank since the first target was 14 Rs away from buy price(1098 RS) and it went down to 1082 Rs after touching 1108.35 Rs between 1 pm and 1:35 pm
and 1 more stop loss was hit when Axis went below 1076 ; touched 1070; went up and touched 1084 around 2- 2:30 pm
I am just updating this since your HCL call was real Rockstar and I want your data to be really accurate
Data is absolutely correct, I do not trade all the moves which come in day and the move you have discussed were not at all tradebale moves due to excessive volatility.
Do you think HCL may go to odd level for this quarter?