Kotak bank is a classic example of support becoming resistance.As seen in above chart 690 was strong support and now it has becomes a resistance. Short term bullishness in stock will come only above 700 for a target of 754.
Buy above 686 Tgt 694,703 and 715 SL 680
Sell below 679 Tgt 672,665 and 658 SL 685
LT is also taking support at its fibo fans,Close above 804 stock is heading all the way upto 843 in short term.
Buy above 804 Tgt 810,820 and 830 SL 793.5
Sell below 792 Tgt 783,775 and 766 SL 800
Bank of India
Bank of India is approaching its fibo fan resistance, Positional traders should look for close above 168 which gives short term target of 178. Unable to close above 165 stock is heading to 157.
Buy above 168 Tgt 170,174 and 178 SL 166
Sell below 163 Tgt 160,157 and 152 SL 165
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 14K
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty/Stock levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Dear Bramesh Sir,
Can you please update your monthly gains/loss excel sheet link in this post( I know it is 95% green; but as per official terms it is P/L sheet and you are rocking; Keep going; JAI HIND)
Thanks Ram Sir.. Its updated..