- FIIs sold 5588 contracts of Index Future (Entered long in fresh 14889 Contracts and 20477 fresh shorts were added) worth 155 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 35366 contracts. Today’s rise also FII are entering shorts at higher levels.Also FII did lot of intraday trading which is visible from wild swing we got in Intraday. It has been an awesome series with profit of 1.89 lakh as per Intraday Stock performance@http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/
- Nifty has taken support at last fibo fan support as discussed and continued with its pullback. As per classical technical analysis Nifty is unable to close above its previous support of 5477 as shown in below chart. As per monthly closing neither bulls nor bear won it as Nifty touched both upper end and lower end of range as discussed on Friday. We had a good down move in August series and traders trading as per PAC should be ready for some whipsaw’s, we saw two today but do not worry all will get compensated in single trade :).
- Nifty Future Sep Open Interest Volume is at 1.73 cores with addition of 26.6 lakhs in Open Interest, so huge longs get added in first day of series with a negative cost of carry.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.3 lakh with total contract traded at 4.7 lakh ,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1. VIX closed below 30 for second day in row.
- 5400 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 27.9 lakhs with addition of 3 lakhs in OI. 5500 CE added 8.7 lakh in OI will be strong resistance in short term.As per FII analysis,26K long were entered in Calls and just 8K contract were written. 5300-5900 CE added 26 lakh in OI.
- 5300 PE OI at 19 lakh remain the highest OI, remains the firm support for time being. 5400 PE added 8.4 lakh in OI, huge put writing happening from start of series. 5500 PE also added 3.4 lakh in OI suggesting some buying in PE. As per FII data they added 55.5 K contract of PE and wrote just 32 K contract suggesting they are still bearish on market.5300-5900 PE added 31 lakh in OI. This is what we discussed Intital Range as per Option data comes from 5300-5500 and Nifty made a high of 5493 🙂
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 78 cores ,and DII bought 781 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.6 Rupee,positing biggest gain in 15 years after RBI intervened, Ideas to Save Rupee downfall
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5426 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5405 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8977.NF and BNF gave 90 and 256 points in profits and timely alert given on facebook would have prompt readers to book profits. You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Buy above 5475 Tgt 5492,5520 and 5550(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5440 Tgt 5415, 5390 and 5360 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values