Tata Motors has been under bear pressure as soon it broke 280, stock has been trading below its 200 DMA for 3 days now, Stock has taken support at previous gap of 254 .254-55 range has been demand zone for telco stock has pulled back sharply from this zone.
Buy above 259 Tgt 263,267 and 270 SL 256
Sell below 253.5 Tgt 249.5,247.5 and 245 SL 256
Infosys we have covered during 6 march analysis stating unable to cross 3009 stock will gave pullback, stock corrected till 2850. Infosys made one more attempt to cross 3009 made high of 2999 on 3 march and again gave pullback. Formed a bearish engulfing pattern today.Stock is forming a trading range of 2999-2830 shorts should be covered near the lower end of range.
Sell below 2870 Tgt 2855 and 2835 SL 2880
Buy above 2900 Tgt 2914,2928 and 2949 SL 2880
Century textile has been trading in downward channel from high of 450 stock has seen waterfall decline and is now approaching crucial demand zone of 264-66 range, investor can take exposure for at least 30% quatity at these levels. traders carrying short at higher level can also do profit booking.
Buy above 282 Tgt 284,288 and 292 SL 277.5
Sell below 275 Tgt 271,267 and 264 SL 279
For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of April/March Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ .
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Very useful charts and your analysis.
Hi are these Levels based on Spot or Future rates ?