- FIIs sold 14600 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 417 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 6960 contracts. Risk Management Rule for Traders
- Nifty kick started the financial year on a positive note managing to close above the 5700 mark. NS closed at 5704 after making high of 5721 and low of 5676 Nifty opened gaped up and quickly fell down to fill the gap. As per Weekly Analysis we discussed trend deciding level as 5703, and Nifty kept swinging and closed at this level.Traders got whipsawed, but as a trader its part and parcel of the game. Nifty has formed a perfect DOJI candle, signalling trend reversal if 5722 is not crossed tommrow.
- Nifty Future March Open Interest Volume is at 1.21 cores with addition of 9.4 lakh in Open Interest with rise in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future to showing traders are adding Long positions . Rollover range in NF comes at 5640-5745 and Nifty Future made high of 5743 today 🙂
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.75 lakh Cores with total contract traded 1.5 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.84 and VIX at 14.85.
- 5900 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 43.5 Lakh with addition of 10.9 Lakhs,5800 CE also added 10.8 Lakhs in OI so5800 remains key resistance.5700 CE also added 0.31 lakhs in OI. 5400-6000 CE added 31.6 Lakhs in OI
- 5600 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 73.4 lakhs with addition of 11.4 lakhs in OI ,5700 PE added 3.9 lakhs and net OI at 47.6 lakhs so 5600 should give a strong support to Nifty. 5400-6000 PE added 15.6 Lakhs in OI, Nothing major can be derived from OI table. Range NF comes between 5650-5750 for time being.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 313 cores,and DII sold 269 ,INR closed at 54.28 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5729 (For Intraday Traders). Nifty Trend Changer Level 5700, Bank Nifty Trend Changer Level 11369
Buy above 5725 Tgt 5745, 5770,5790(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5700 Tgt 5680,5655 and 5638(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Nifty is down below the 1-Jan-2013 open price. I recall you saying long time back that once the price goes below the year open. So Nifty should go another 10 percent down.
Am I right?