1. FIIs bought 16200 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 487.18 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 3886 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 14 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 3886, so FIIs have booked profit in shorts and also created fresh longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.
3. NS closed at 5899 after making a new 52 week high of 5965 and low of 5865, bounced back sharply. As discussed 5825 is not broken every dip in market needs to be bought. Nifty has again formed an NR7 day so expect a good move tommrow as discussed yesterday and today we had the much expected big move, Power of NR7 we had a big move today.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5932 and 5954 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5882 and 5854.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5825 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.03 cores with addition of 1.97 lakh in Open Interest, Cost of Carry of NF increased to 12.42. Long addition seen in NF.NF closed at 5909 on 30 Nov first day of Dec series and today closed at 5928 so a net move of just 19 points and net OI has increased by 9 lakh contracts suggesting smart money is still holding longs.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.64 lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.77 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.89 and VIX at 14.67.
7. 6000 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 1.02 Cores with addition of 10 lakhs in Open Interest ,6100 Call Option added 14 lakhs in OI with premium coming down 12 so shorts in 6100 CE . 5500-6100 Call Options added 14.9 lakhs in OI.
8. 5500 Put Option is having Open Interest of 69 lakhs with liquidation of 4 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5500. 5800 Put Option added 6 lakhs in OI net OI at 78 lakhs and 5900 Put Option added 3.29 lakhs with OI at 54 Lakhs so Bulls want to protect 5900 as Nifty has closed at 5899 still 5900 Call added OI.5500-6100 Put Options added 2 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 1309.88 cores and DII sold 1028.34 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,FII has sold 1992 cores of Stock futures in 8 trading sessions.INR closed at 54.7 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5942(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5928 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12332.
Buy above 5910 Tgt 5932,5954,5965 and 6001
Sell below 5882 Tgt 5865,5839 and 5824(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.
NR is used for narrow range, So NR7 is the narrow range of last 7 days
Am I right
Perfect Saumya sir !!
Your Analysis are too good , and its having the highest probability of success. May i know what is the word NR7.
Thanks.. Lowest range in past 7 days in known as NR7