- FII’s sold 2.6 K contract of Index Future worth 314 cores 5.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 2.5 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 7.8 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.84.Trading Mindset of Successful Traders
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Traders can play this range 10845-10987 till we do not see a breakout. Bears will get active below 10843 for a move back to 10777/10730. Bulls will get active above 10987 for a move back to 11050/11111. Nifty did a range breakdown below 10843 and now we are waiting for a target of 10777/10730. Bulls will become active above 10900 for a move back to 10951/10987. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:19/1:10. Bank Nifty Weekly Expiry Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.43 core with addition of 0.05 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 43.1 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 24lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10900-11000. FII sold 2.4 K CE and 25.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 56.8 K CE and 20 K CE were shorted PE were covered by them
- 10700 PE OI@ 30.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 12 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 26.4 K PE and 4.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 32.8 K PE and 6.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.22 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.02 lakh , PCR @0.92
- FII’s sold 775 cores and DII’s bought 583 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.23. USD INR Weekly Forecast for 21-25 Jan
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10906 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10867 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10865 Tgt 10890,10913 and 10949 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10810 Tgt 10790,10777 and 10750 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh