- FII’s sold 6 K contract of Index Future worth 477 cores 6.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 12.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 18.6 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.96 . Fed Up of Losing Money from Stock market ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls will become active only above 10830 for a move towards 10882/10935/10977/11010. Bears will become active below 10725 for a move back to 10666/10610. We gave intraday Shorts from 10783 on Twitter which did all target, Also Gann Price Time Squaring Happened Yesterday also discussed yielded good results. We did 10662 so 1 target done now waiting for 10610. Bulls will get active above 10700 for a move back to 10750/10790. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:17/11:37/2:22 . Bank Nifty Ready for Big Move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.52 core with addition of 10.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 39.1 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 3.7 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 3.7 K CE and 3.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 186 K CE and 137 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 39.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 4.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 19.1 K PE and 5.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 211 K PE and 144 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 18.81 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.49 lakh , PCR @0.75
- FII’s sold 972 cores and DII’s bought 34 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.16. USD INR Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10770 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10865 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10676 Tgt 10690,10715 and 10740 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10645 Tgt 10620,10590 and 10560 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh