- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 26060 near gann angle support and we saw the bounce back towards our target of 26352 High made was 26342, Now Bulls need to wait for target of 26496/26640/26784. Bearish below 26200 for a move back to 26064/25920. Bearish target done low made was 25947 and again closed near the gann angle, As we have discussed in weekly analysis 19 was important time cycle date and we made top for the week on that day and now 24 another imp date effect will be seen on Monday. Bulls need a close above 26100 for the upmove to continue towards 26323/26496/26640. Bearish below 25920 for a move back to 25776/25656.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:15/2:50. Quiz Time: Are you Professional trader
- Bank Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 11.9 lakh with liquidation of 4.6 Lakh, with decrease in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were closed today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @25131 rollover closed above it rallied 800 points .
- 26500 CE is having highest OI @4.3 Lakh resistance at 26300 followed 26500. 24000-27000 CE added 2.12 Lakh in OI so bears added in range 26300-26600 CE.
- 25500 PE is having highest OI @6.1 Lakh, strong support at 26000 followed by 25800.24000-26000 PE added 2 Lakh OI so bulls will try to protect 25800-26000 range.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 26180 For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 25649 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 26100 Tgt 26221,26320 and 26420 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 25920 Tgt 25856,25777 and 25656 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh