- FII’s sold 9.2 K contract of Index Future worth 699 cores ,770 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 8.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 7.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.85. Money Management and Discipline Matters In Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty bears got whipsawed below 10850 Bulls once above 10944 did a fast rally till 11030. Till we are holding 10944 we should rally towards 11089/11149. Bearish below 10920 for a move back to 10870/10820. Today 03 Oct is important trend change date. Nifty Bulls got whipsawed again,We again had a volatile move today, Important point to note in this volatile market is trade size should be less than the normal trade size so that losses are less and as a trade you are able to protect capital, We are stuck in gann angle as show below and today being trend change date High and low of today are important break of any side can give 100-150 point move easily.Bullish above 10890 for a move towards 10944/11029/11096. Bearish below 10800 for a move towards 10750-10666.We should be seeing a good move in nifty in next 1-2 days as price never stays between gann angle for so long.. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:05/2:14 Bank Nifty Bulls Continue to protect 25000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 core with addition of 7.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 28.4 Lakh, resistance at 11200 followed by 11100 .10800-11300 CE added 25 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11100-11200. FII bought 8.3 K CE and 18.6 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 156 K CE and 66.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@28.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10850 followed by 10800 . 10900-11500 PE liquidated 6.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10800-11100 PE. FII bought 2.4 K PE and 8.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 2.4 K PE and 8.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 11.76 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.77 lakh , PCR @0.85
- FII’s sold 1550 cores and DII’s bought 1402 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.32, Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10958 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10096. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10890 Tgt 10925,10950 and 11000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10843 Tgt 10820,10800 and 10760 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh