Close above 1296 Target 1333
Buy above 1296 Tgt 1305,1313 and 1323 SL 1288
Sell below 1284 Tgt 1277,1270 and 1260 SL 1290
Close below 1042 Target 1008
Buy above 1056 Tgt 1064,1071 and 1084 SL 1050
Sell below 1042 Tgt 1033,1021 and 1011 SL 1050
Close above 292 Target 311/323
Buy above 292 Tgt 296,300 and 306 SL 288
Sell below 286 Tgt 280,275 and 269 SL 289
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586