- FII’s bought 7 K contract of Index Future worth 658 cores ,9.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.35. Trading With Your Own Money
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty is just consolidating and digesting gain of recent upmove before we see next move around importnat time cycle date of 11 Aug. Bulls need close above 11400 for a move towards 11444/11503/11557/11611. Bearish below 11290 for a move back to 11235/11184. Nifty finally close above the resistance zone of 11400 and in process did 11444. Till we are close above 11400 we can rally all the way till 11503/11557/11611. Bearish only below 11343 for a move back to 11290/11236/11184.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:27/2:40. Bank Nifty close above 28000 holding time cycle low
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.75 core with addition of 8.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 36.4 Lakh, resistance at 11500 followed by 11600 .10500-11500 CE liquidated 8.4 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII bought 4.6 K CE and 1.4 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 12 K CE and 3.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11200 PE OI@42.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11200 followed by 11100 . 10500-11500 PE added 17.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11100-11200 PE. FII sold 7.3 K PE and 5.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 84.9 K PE and 41.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.99 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.90 lakh , PCR @1.03
- FII’s bought 568 cores and DII’s bought 30 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.62
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11448 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11344. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11460 Tgt 11480,11510 and 11555 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11425 Tgt 11400,11370 and 11343 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh