Close above 90 Target 95
Buy above 90 Tgt 91,92 and 93 SL 89.2
Sell below 89 Tgt 88,87 and 86 SL 89.8
Close below 75 Target 71
Buy above 75.5 Tgt 76.3,77 and 78 SL 75
Sell below 74.8 Tgt 74,73.2 and 71 SL 75.6
Close below 388 Target 377/370
Buy above 391 Tgt 394,397 and 401 SL 389
Sell below 388 Tgt 385,381 and 377 SL 391
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 5.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.41Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586