Close above 207 Target 212 /220
Buy above 207 Tgt 209,211 and 213 SL 206
Sell below 205 Tgt 203,201 and 199 SL 206.5
Close above 2050 Target 2076 /2107
Buy above 2050 Tgt 2061,2076 and 2090 SL 2040
Sell below 2030 Tgt 2005,1980 and 1972 SL 2038
Close above 531 Target 546/555
Buy above 531 Tgt 536,539 and 545 SL 528
Sell below 525 Tgt 521,516 and 511 SL 529
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 5.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.41Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586