- FII’s sold 3.4 K contract of Index Future worth 214 cores ,2.3 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.75. How to Control Emotions While trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now till we are above 10720 we can see move towards 10800/10836. Bearish below 10656 for a move back to 10610/10570. Nifty bulls failed to hold 10730 again unable to break the gann angle resistance zone but protected 10656 as low made was 10681. Bullish above 10730 for a move back to 10800/10866. Bearish below 10656 for a move back to 10610/10570. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:30/1:53. Bank Nifty does 26660 below 26920,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.94 core with addition of 5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10656 and rollover %@60.7.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 37.2Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 10700 .10300-11000 CE added 26.7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-11000 CE. FII bought 6.8 K CE and 13.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 101 K CE and 68.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10600 PE OI@30 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10700 . 10300-11000 PE added 15 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10300-10600 PE. FII bought 25 K PE and 674 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 29.8 K PE and 67 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.12 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1 lakh , PCR @0.92
- FII’s sold 202 cores and DII’s bought 337 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.07
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10707 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10693. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10720 Tgt 10746,10764 and 10790(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10700 Tgt 10680,10666 and 10630 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh