Close below 540 Target 521/500
Buy above 545 Tgt 550,555 and 561 SL 540
Sell below 540 Tgt 533,526 and 521 SL 544
Close above 77 Target 81/84
Buy above 75 Tgt 75.9,77 and 78 SL 74
Sell below 73.6 Tgt 72.5, 71.5 and 70 SL 74.3
Close above 1225 Target 1266/1296
Buy above 1225 Tgt 1233,1244 and 1255 SL 1219
Sell below 1214 Tgt 1204,1190 and 1180 SL 1221
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586