Close above 202 Target 212/220
Buy above 202 Tgt 205,207 and 209 SL 200.5
Sell below 199.5 Tgt 197 ,195 and 193 SL 201
Close above 581 Target 600/610
Buy above 581 Tgt 587,595 and 601 SL 576
Sell below 574 Tgt 569,563 and 558 SL 578
Close above 428 Target 441/457
Buy above 428 Tgt 431,434 and 441 SL 425
Sell below 423 Tgt 419,416 and 412 SL 426
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh