- FII’s sold 1 K contract of Index Future worth 66 cores ,1.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.3 Do everything with trust
- As discussed in last analysis High made today was 10355 exactly our target as we have been discussing. Thats the beauty of Gann Analysis:) Close above 10355 we are heading towards 10410/10471/10600.Bearish below 10240 for a move towards 10140/10090.As per time analysis 27 Oct is another important trend change date for Nifty. Nifty made a fresh life high but again failed to close above 10355, Close above 10355 we are heading towards 10410/10471/10600.Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10240/10140/10090.As we have time cycle turn date so high and low of Friday is important, break of high and low can easily give 100-150 points. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.29 core with addition of 5.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 12 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.61 lakh , PCR @0.98
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 31 Lakh, resistance at 10300 followed by 10500 .10000-10500 CE added 10 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10200-10300. FII bought 17.8 K CE and 3.6 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 63.2 K CE and 53 K CE were shorted by them
- 10200 PE OI@34.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE added 18.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10000-10200 PE. FII bought 9.4 K PE and 11.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 62.8 K PE and 65.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 641 cores and DII’s bought 56 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.04
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10367 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10354. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10366 Tgt 10388,10410 and 10430 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10330 Tgt 10300,10280 and 10250 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh