ANYONE who works hard enough and smart enough can achieve both financial and personal freedom
YOU are the only one responsible for your success or failure. Every decision you make is solely up to you.
The stock market is a place where no one can tell you that you can’t buy this or aren’t allowed to buy that; everyone has complete freedom to exercise their choices and take their shot at conquering the market.
– ANYONE with a brokerage account and a little cash can play their hand at the stock market and achieve unlimited success from virtually anywhere in the world. It doesn’t matter who you know, what color your skin is, what language you speak, what kind of education you have, what kind of financial background you have, what kind of neighborhood you grew up in, or what kind of family history you have. None of that matters! The stock market gives everyone the same opportunity to make their fortune and have their dreams come true.
– In the stock market, there’s no one way to make your fortune. Warren Buffett can make a fortune holding stocks for decades. Nicolas Darvas can make a fortune holding stocks for months. Buzzy Schwartz can make a fortune holding stocks for minutes. The stock market offers fantastic opportunity for speculators of all types to make their fortune.
– The stock market is a libertarian oasis. It is the great frontier on the grandest scale imaginable. It is an ongoing competition for the pursuit of dreams and total freedom. Everyone has an equal shot at making billions in the stock market. And there is nothing but willpower and perseverance standing in the way of anyone’s potential to do so.
– Trading offers the ultimate independence.
– Not only are all decisions up to you, but your potential success is unlimited. There is no cap whatsoever on how far you can go and how high you can climb!
– As a trader, you live a completely independent lifestyle. You can go anywhere, anytime, and live anywhere you want. You are in no way restricted by anything. As long as you have computer access, you’re good to go!
– And finally, trading is also the ultimate never-ending learning process. The hunt for the next great trade never ends! The more you read, research, and study, the better trader you will become. Trading rewards continuous intelligence expansion.
Anything I’ve left off? Anything you disagree with?
Every trader needs to ponder these questions to determine if they really have what it takes to make it as a trader.
True lines sir…. only thing which I want to change is the word ‘play’ with ‘tradings’.
This is because I think the most important thing is to have the mindset of a businessman while trading and not as a player. This is so because Stock/Index/Forex/Commodity Tradings is a way of unconventional business and this is not a game to play.