- FII’s bought 2.7 K contract of Index Future worth 154 cores ,8.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 0.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Want to be a Good trader Move out of your comfort zone
- As discussed last Analysis 8710-8732 is crucial range for bulls as its gann resistance and 8601-8610 is support on downside below which bears will start warming up again. Between the range choppy move continue. High made today was 8737 so bulls were unable to breach the gann resistance zone, Its been 4 trading days in which bulls were not able to break the resistance zone, Now bears if they break below 8656 can see fast impulsive fall towards 8600/8555. Bullish only on close above 8750 for a move towards 8840/8900. Bank Nifty continue to trade above 19700,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.65 core with liquidation of 16.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8777,corrected 250 points from that
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.76 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.14 lakh , PCR @1.02 , Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8800 CE is having Highest OI at 58.4 lakh, resistance at 8800 .8500/9000 CE added 3.4 lakh so bears added in 8700-8800 range .FII bought 12 K CE longs and 3.2 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail bought 32.8 K CE contracts and 36.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8600 PE OI@57.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8600. 8500-9000 PE added 9.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added aggressively in 8600-8700 PE. FII bought 1.5 K PE longs and 4.2 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 44.2 K PE contracts and 26.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 325 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 333 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.85
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8721 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8689 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8710 Tgt 8737,8763 and 8789 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8680 Tgt 8660,8630 and 8601 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
sir i want to do ur TA programmes pls send me deatils like venue / rate / schedule and whether one can do it in webinar model …