- FII’s sold 0.03 K contract of Index Future worth 6 cores ,135 Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 0.02 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 72 contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures. Why Traders lose money Part-II
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis Bears need to sustain below 8577 for target of 8517/8476. Bulls will get active again on close above 8577 for next move towards 8656/8752. Bears failed to do follow up move below 8577 and bulls were able to close above 8577 suggesting nifty can see another upmove towards 8656/8752. We are near trend change as per horizontal line and as per time analysis expect an impulsive move tomorrow. Bank Nifty forms DOJI, EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.55 core with liquidation of 0.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @8650, closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.62 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.3 lakh , PCR @0.94, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8800 CE is having Highest OI at 62.6 lakh, resistance at 8800 .8500/9000 CE liquidated 2.3 lakh so resistance formation in 8800-8900 zone .FII sold 0.04 K CE longs and 7.1 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 66 K CE contracts and 50 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8500 PE OI@55.9 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500. 8300-8800 PE added 6.2 Lakh in OI so bulls making strong base near 8550-8600 zone, need to see if it holds tomorrow .FII bought 15.9 K PE longs and 2.6 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 39 K PE contracts and 25 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 608 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 621 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.85
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8599 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8663 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8616 Tgt 8638,8656 and 8680 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8575 Tgt 8555,8520 and 8490 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Bramesh Ji, how to get Nifty future level from above nifty spot levels
When NS hit a particular level trade is taken in NF
Hi Bramesh Sir, Sorry to disturb you Sir, this is Abhishek.
I had one doubt in your TC Levels for nifty.TC Level for Nifty Futures is 8663
Say for example Nifty Sustains above 8663 for 5 mins a buy signal is generated. At what Price do we place the stoploss and reverse the positions sir? at 8643? Please clear the Doubt SIr. Thank You
Sir, kindly clarify what you mean by Impulsive move ? Does it mean rise or fall ? Thanks
Impulse means fast move..