Positional traders should look for a close above 123 for short term target of 131, Unable to do so stock is heading back to 110.
Intraday Traders can use the below levels
Buy above 123 Tgt 123.9,126 and 131 SL 121
Sell below 119.5 Tgt 117,114 and 110 SL 121
Buy above 2085 Tgt 2095,2118 and 2150 SL 2072
Sell below 2060 Tgt 2040,2020 and 2004 SL 2072
Buy above 125.6 Tgt 126.5,127.7 and 128.9 SL 125
Sell below 124 Tgt 123,121.5 and 119 SL 125
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.