BHEL after giving breakout touched its pullback point and gave a rally as seen in above chart, Stock is near its 200 DMA. Positional traders should watch for close above 167 for short term target of 178.
Buy above 167.5 Tgt 168.5,170.8 and 174 SL 166
Sell below 164.5 Tgt 162.5,161.2 and 159 SL 166
Buy above 105.5 Tgt 106.6,108.4 and 110 SL 104.7
Sell below 103.5 Tgt 102,100.5 and 97 SL 104.7
Rel Infra is trading in contracting triangle,Signalling a blow out move is on its way. Positional traders should look for a close above 432 for short term target of 450 and 466.
Buy above 429.5 Tgt 432,435 and 440 SL 428
Sell below 426 Tgt 422,418 and 414 SL 428
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.