Buy above 333 Tgt 335.7,339 and 342 SL 330
Sell below 328 Tgt 326,322 and 318 SL 330
Buy above 175 Tgt 176,177 and 178 SL 174.2
Sell below 173.5 Tgt 172.4,171.4 and 170 SL 174.2
Buy above 101 Tgt 102.2,103.6 and 105.2 SL 100.5
Sell below 99 Tgt 97.6,96.2 and 95 SL 100.5
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.